SIRCH Community Services cares!
For 30 years, SIRCH Community Services has existed to identify gaps in health and social services in Haliburton County, and then implement initiatives and programs that help to address those gaps.
SIRCH offers programs, training opportunities, and social enterprises to address issues of poverty, food insecurity, isolation, and training.
Last year, SIRCH:
- Gave 3,600 free nutritious frozen meals to those in need
- Provided 1,200 additional free sit-down lunches to provide connection during tough times
- Supported 40 moms and 80 children who faced difficult situations
- Helped 33 children succeed in kindergarten
- Provided concrete skills to 14 people who then joined the work force
You can help too!
As a non-profit charitable organization, SIRCH relies on the financial contributions of individuals and local businesses to help accomplish its mission. By generously donating to SIRCH’s Gifts from the Heart campaign, your contributions will help SIRCH provide free food and other programs for children, families, and seniors in need. Charitable tax receipts are issued for donations of $20 or more.
- Donate online now by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express
- Phone 705-457-1742 to donate by Visa or Mastercard
- Mail a cheque to:
SIRCH Community Services
P.O. Box 687
49 Maple Ave, Unit 4
Haliburton ON K0M 1S0
- County Life: Re/Max gives back (published January 2, 2020 – page 7)
- SIRCH’s blog: Help Keep The Community Kitchen Cooking (published December 18, 2019)
- SIRCH’s blog: Lunch Is On Us Creates Connection (published December 10, 2019)
- County Life: SIRCH’s Gifts from the Heart campaign begins (published December 5, 2019 – page 21)
- SIRCH’s blog: The Joys of Giving Tuesday (published November 28, 2019)
- SIRCH’s blog: Support a local charity this season (published November 22, 2019)
- Minden Times: Your donations help SIRCH help children grow (published November 20, 2019)