Ready For Retail is a free job training program for adults. It is delivered by SIRCH Community Services and funded by Fleming College Muskoka Kawarthas SSM.
- Take in-person training from qualified instructors
- Learn merchandizing, point of sale, inventory, customer service, teamwork, and COVID protocols
- Earn your Ready for Retail Certification
- Receive job placement & employment opportunities
- Learn how to start your own business
- Continuous intake and flexible scheduling
- Free lunches provided
- Support with barriers with program (i.e. transportation, childcare, work clothing ect.)
Last year, 100% of Ready For Retail graduates were offered jobs!
“I got my current job (which I LOVE!) as a result of the Ready for Retail training…it was a great program and I would recommend to anyone!”Past graduate of Ready for Retail
SIRCH Training Centre, 49 Maple Ave. Haliburton
Call SIRCH for details: