Our store is filled with clothing, furniture, household goods, electronics, and more, all at amazing prices!
141 Hastings Street North, Bancroft
Tuesday Open 10 am – 5 pm
Wednesday Open 10 am – 5 pm
Thursday Open 10 am – 5 pm
Friday Open 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday Open 10 am – 5 pm
Tuesday to Saturday: 10 am – 3 pm
To help us better serve the community please take our quick survey:
Thrift Warehouse – Bancroft
Thrift Warehouse has an ever expanding and changing inventory. Frequently, items will come in and go out within a few days so it’s important to check back regularly! There are also exciting store features, discounts and promotions. SIRCH also invests its portion of profits in other programs and services that are needed in the community.
DONATIONS WE ACCEPT:
- Books, records, CDs, DVDs
- Furniture and upholstered items
- Electronics and media equipment
- Antiques and collectables
- Housewares and appliances
- Sporting goods
- Tools and garden equipment
- Mattresses, box springs and bedding
- Building supplies
- Clothing, shoes and accessories (in clear bags with size tags, no rips or stains)
- Bags, purses and wallets
DONATIONS WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Large, older TVs and stereos
- Pianos and organs
- Built-in appliances
- Paint and hazardous materials
- Safety items (i.e. smoke detectors)
- Cribs, safety gates and strollers
Please note: All clothing will be heat sanitized before being placed on the floor for sale. Change rooms are not available and all clothing and accessories are FINAL SALE.
Like Thrift Warehouse Bancroft on Facebook to see newly arrived items, in-store silent auctions, and other great promotions!
A social enterprise of SIRCH Community Services
Thrift Warehouse in Bancroft is a social enterprise of SIRCH. The Warehouse has huge benefits for North Hastings County:
- diverts household items and building supplies from the landfills
- provides clothing, household goods and building supplies at bargain prices
- creates jobs
Any net profits from Thrift Warehouse Bancroft will be reinvested in programs and services that benefit residents of North Hastings.